At 35,000 Feet.
- First Portable IFE System to market US Patent NO. 10,193,945
- No STC’s, No STC’s, No Certifications
- 100% Portable IFE System
- True Carry-On PED
- Weighs 3Lbs or Less
- Battery Lasts up to 12 hours
- Single IFE System for 20 to 500+ Passengers
- Stream Movies, Music, Magazines, Ebooks to PED’s
- Includes a built-in moving map
Implementing AdonisOne IFE
Classified as loose equipment by the FAA and is easily stowed in overhead bins, the AdonisOne IFE System does not require an STC or any cabin installation costs. So if you have a mixed fleet, you don’t have to worry about the engineering costs and complexities of installing and maintaining fitted equipment across different aircraft types.
You also don’t have to worry about losing your expected IFE services on a flight if you need to replace an aircraft with a different type that does not have any IFE – just move the AdonisOne unit between planes as needed. It is scalable from the smallest to the largest cabin deployments.
The AdonisOne™ portable in-flight entertainment systems are being used by innovators and leaders and the list is growing fast
In-flight entertainment systems by AdonisOne are equipped with IdeaNova’s Inplay secure DRM streaming system for studio approved content delivery.
We incorporate the latest DRM technologies to supply a broad spectrum of movies and TV shows. From popular to classics to never-seen-before, we can deliver an eclectic mix of entertainment that will be appreciated by all.
Entertainment without limits
Choose from an almost unlimited entertainment portfolio.
- Relax while listening to the best of music
- Enjoy a broad range of games
- Immerse yourself in a wide range of magazines and ebooks
Relish perpetual connectivity. Now, your passengers will not miss a beat in engaging with their world.*
- Social networking
However your passengers choose to connect to the world below, AdonisWebLite gives them always-on connectivity.
* requires a monthly subscription and additional hardware.
With real-time data available from departure to destination, our In-flight entertainment systems maps reveal flight path information with regularly updated point-of-interest content. An intuitive interface allows your passengers to easily interact with the included satellite imagery.
- Industry-leading Financing Options
- 0% Offered In-house
- Attractive lease terms from 18 – 36 months
- Discounts for fleet operators and MRO’s